Friday, May 20, 2016

In Memory of



John R. (Jack) Marsh

June 20, 1923 – January 2, 2016
And

 Erwin A. (Buff) Marsh

July 12, 1926 – March 21, 2016
                          

           


I learned this week of the passing of my two cousins.  Though they were closer in their ages to my brother, Frank Perin, and my sister, Lucille (Perin) Kruse, we were closer in our later years.
Both were members of the U. S. military during World War II and served in the Pacific theater.  Jack was a member of the 41st Infantry Division of the Army.  Buff served in the Navy aboard a destroyer.
We were double cousins due to the marriage of our fathers, John Marsh and Arthur Perin, and our mothers, Christine Perin and Esther Marsh.  Photos of us together showed a remarkable likeness, as one would expect.


Jack, Buff, Dan


 Blessings for my cousins as they continue on along the road of life that never ends.
Peace and comfort for the family members.

No comments: