Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Holiday Season Begins!




As we finish the leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner, we find ourselves already in the frenetic race to get through the Holidays and end another year. 

I have discovered that I need a change of pace.  I am not going to wait until the New Year to get started on that change.  A big part of the change is to purchase and read three new books on the market.  All three have to do with structure of our country and the outstanding leaders who set us upon our historic course and who sustained that effort through the centuries.  I may report on them after I have concluded my reading.

But, that report will have to wait.  I have decided to take the month of December off from any further blog posts. So for December you will have to read something else!  I have already determined what my first January essay will be about.  Of course, it will have something to do with “new beginnings” as most of us think about planning our goals and fulfilling our aspirations.

I hope you will remember to check back in January.  In the meantime, I wish you all the very best that life has to offer—family, friends and great adventures!



No comments: