Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving One and All!

Everyone around the world may not be celebrating Thanksgiving as we do here in the U.S., but that doesn’t mean I can’t send Thanksgiving thoughts to all who may be reading this blog.

I hope that wherever you are, you have the opportunity to take a few moments and accept the blessings of love and peace that are being sent your way—from my home to yours. I hope that your table is abundant with food and that you have family, friends and special people with whom to share the day.

As for me, I am preparing all the traditional foods. The cranberry sauce is made and two pumpkin pies. The turkey will be going into the oven soon, stuffed with dressing. Later, there will be mashed potatoes, candied yams, green beans almandine and salad. A glass of wine to brighten the taste buds and then time to savor the blessings I am so fortunate to enjoy.

I wish you all could be at my table today! I pray for you to have a Happy Day!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

How nice a blessing! wishing you all happiness and abundence in your life.

Dan said...

Thanks, Elaine!